15 Dec You’re in “Safe Hands”
After an amazing career with multiple Fortune 500 companies and brands, it was time to start something new!
The idea for The Marketing Posse was developed from the needs I had in my previous CMO roles. You know that feeling you get when you have someone great on your team. The sense that the work is in “safe hands” and the knowledge that, whatever the projects, they will be done well. That is our mission at The Marketing Posse, to be that great team member that makes you look good, while you rest assured that your projects are in safe hands.
The Posse is a collection of talented individuals with diverse business and marketing skills. The Posse operates as a marketing services organization rather than your everyday consult. We act as an extension of your marketing department to help with strategic business planning, brand positioning, marketing solutions, talent development, and any other short or long-term marketing resource you may need. The Marketing Posse provides:
- Access to senior level talent when you need it (yes, you can rent a CMO);
- Flexibility to staff each project with the level of talent it requires;
- Customized scopes to develop and execute plans your budget can afford;
- Marketing resources or extensions of your team to manage agencies, lead processes, and help direct overall communication;
- Facilitation of strategic brand or business planning and development;
- Development and inspiration for innovation that drives growth; and
- Marketing and leadership training and mentoring.
We can help support your team with consistent leadership and guidance without the big expense of full-time positions. What are the things you can’t get to because the day-to-day business takes up all your time? That is where we can help.
Our first year has been amazing thanks to some great organizations like Clear Channel Outdoor, Mighty Leaf Tea, Time Inc. and Benihana. We are excited about the new year and look forward to helping you rest assured that your work is in safe hands.
To learn more, contact: